Thursday 24 November 2011

Dating morals

So I'm not the most moralistic person ever but I'm in a quandary, is it right to arrange first dates with 2 people at the same time?  As well as the accountant mentioned below I'm talking to a lawyer, she seems very nice, she's kinda new to the area and we seem to be clicking nicely.  Now of course this is early days and all via email but what's the etiquette here?  Do I let them know I have another first date?  Is it implied that I may have other dates scheduled? If I like both do I take them both on a second date?  If I did when would I be obliged to make the choice?  The last thing I want to do is cause hurt or offence, perhaps they too have other things in the pipeline and I'm thinking about this too much, that wouldn't be unheard of!  Any help from all of my zero regular readers would be much appreciated, in fact any help from randoms flicking through would be too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment